Manual, Semiautomatic and Automatic
SPM manufactures plating wet benches in different version according with customer requirements.
For equipment structure we use specific corrosion resistant plastics materials (also FM4882 Approved). These high-performance materials guaranteed no chemical contamination or degradation, safety and long equipment lifetime.
Rinse, process and dryer tanks are designed and realized by SPM using only top performance materials and latest construction technologies.
Wet benches can be configured to operates single or multiple products. SPM realizes custom product holders to transfer the current for the electrolytic process.
Wet bench options
Wet bench options:
- Exhaust automatic management;
- Laminar flow with HEPA filters.
All SPM plating wet benches are ruled by PLC and touch screen to manage entire system. Software is developed by SPM engineers with modern graphic and with extensive features like:
- Recipe management;
- Datalogging: real time and historical;
- P&I direct control: act directly on valves and pumps for maintenance;
- Host SECS-GEM interface (optional).
All tools are realized following safety CE rules. We can build our equipment with ATEX certification in case it’s needed.
Plating wet benches
Plating wet benches tanks can be equipped with several options like:
- Exhausted solution recovery;
- Process and rinse tanks;
Electrolytic process tank can be equipped with:
- 360° overflow
- Pump for solution recirculation and filtration
- Heater / chiller for solution temperature control
- Temperature sensor
- Power supply controlled by SPM software
- Titanium cathode bar with holder support
- Titanium platinized anode net
- Automatic solution refilling / mixing from CDS
- Automatic drain with solution recovery
- Solution pH monitoring
- Level sensors
- UP/DW Agitation
SPM Patented “Floating process”
Since 3 years, SPM launches also a new way of processing.
The original idea that focused us on the problem was to find an innovative method to process single wafer-solar cell-substrate instead of the actual complicated and expensive mechanism that requires an holder to transfer the current to the product.
Starting with that objective SPM engineers found a new design for process tank based on the principle of floating the wafer on the chemical solution.
You can request process tank with that last technology too.