Manual, Semiautomatic and Automatic
SPM manufactures wet benches in different version according with customer requirements. We realize various types of tools from manual hood to full automatic wet benches with robot.
We have been producing semiconductor equipment for years and got a great experience. This allowed us to perfectionate our technology and tools.
The wet benches we propose can be:
Every system we realize is tailored according to customer’s requirements. We are expert in identify at first meeting, client’s necessities, so we can propose the correct solution for each problem.
For solvents we normally adopt stainless steel materials according with safety rules in term of anti-fire protection. With Acids-Bases we use specific corrosion resistant plastics materials (also FM4910 Approved). In both cases we use just high-performance materials that guaranteed no chemical contamination or degradation, safety and long equipment lifetime.
Rinse, process and dryer tanks are designed and realized by SPM using only top performance materials and latest construction technologies.
Wet benches can be configured to operates single or double carrier. Wafer size could be from 3” to 8” or even more. SPM has also experience in solar cell production and equipment for special parts cleaning.
Wet benches tanks can be equipped with several options:
- Quick dump rinse
- Overflow 360°
- Up/Dw Agitation with configurable height and frequency
- Solution Temperature control: heating-Chilling
- Solution Recirculation with different pumps and flow control options
- Solution mixing and spiking
- Refilling system from CDS or integrated with bottles/canisters
- N2 bubbles
- Controlled atmosphere
- Vapors condensation
- Ph meter
- Concentration monitor
- Redox meter
- Resistivity meter
- Automatic cover
Wet bench options:
- Exhaust automatic management
- Laminar flow with HEPA filters
All SPM wet benches are ruled by PLC and touch screen to manage entire system. Software is developed by SPM engineers with modern graphic and with extensive features like:
- Recipe management
- Datalogging: real time and historical
- P&I direct control: act directly on valves and pumps for maintenance
- Host SECS-GEM interface (optional)
All tools are realized following safety CE rules. We can build our equipment with ATEX certification in case it’s needed.